Thousands of CFOs & Controllers automate with bots
What is Robotic Process Automation?
RPA is a technology that uses software bots to automate processes. The bots take over the screen, mouse, and keyboard controls of a computer to complete tasks just like an employee would.
Bot Use Cases
Use bots to automate your accounting department
- Bookkeeping Bot
- PDF Invoice Data Entry Bot
- Reconciliation Bot
- Revenue Recognition Bot
- Month-end Close Bot
- Audit-Ready Financial Reports Bot
- FP&A Bot
- Taxes Bot
- Transactions ↔ ERP
- Sales Orders↔ ERP
- Expenses ↔ ERP
- Any System ↔ ERP
- Commissions & Payroll
- Operations Spreadsheets
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Any Custom Spreadsheet
- Bots build, update, and format spreadsheets.
- Bots save you hundreds of hours/month - time that was previously spent crunching numbers, building reports, and aggregating data in Excel.
- You can delegate your spreadsheet tasks to Bots.
- Bots automate the entire process of gathering, processing, auditing, and reporting financial data.
-Bots are running massive financial departments ($100M+) with complete accuracy!
- Bots save you from expensive consulting fees.
- Bots extract data directly from the source, apply deferred revenue logic (like ASC 606), and automatically create journal entries.
- Bots automatically apply commission rules to complex and time consuming reports.
- Bots send commission reports to sales reps and provide them a detailed breakdown of their numbers.
- Bots automatically classify & record transactions from banks, credit cards, payment processors, etc., into the accounting software.
- Bots follow the exact rules/logic/procedure provided by you.
- Stop outsourcing bookkeeping, just automate it!